Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Between the Canyons and the Cobblestones.

Dear Los Angeles,
Greetings from my head. I wish you here. I know that you know me as someone who is never at a loss for words but lately I find that the questions have gotten so hard that I literally stutter instead of being able to speak. The good news? Well life is so compounded with immediate problems that need solving that I literally can not waste time worrying about the larger existential issues looming in the dismal gray sunset. Oh dear LA. I have taken you for advantage for my entire time here. I looked straight through your eyes for someone else and just now am seeing the beauty in your own curvature. Or perhaps its the escape you provide for me. Its true- New York will always be my true love. But I like you LA. If only I had more time to give you the chance you deserved! If only I could do it all over again. Its sad really. Things take time. I find that I cannot even fill my fleeting days here with volunteering as one needs to do training and make appointments for workshops that are scheduled into the summer. People want guarantees. I have none. In any case LA- I want you to know that I it is with a heavy heart and an injured mind that I most probably will leave you in a tiny minute. So farewell Adieu and va presto.

xoxo
bella

No comments: